I had to make a quick lunch for the children, what should I do?
If you have to entertain a visitor at home, what should you do?
There are vegetarians in the family gathering, what to do?
Mustange potato is the only alternative to all these. Fast and sweet. You don’t have to collect a lot of materials, and you don’t have to bother to make it. This is a very easy dish. Also, Mustange potato is now preferred in the restaurant menu.
How to prepare mustange potatoes?
Mustang potato is the potato produced in the soil and climate of that place. But it is not possible to get such potatoes everywhere. In this case, you can also use boiled potatoes and fried potatoes.
Potatoes, cornflour, flour, salt, ground salt, chili powder, oregano, rosemary, oil, butter, garlic, onion, cumin powder, pepper, timur, red chili powder, green coriander. Oregano, rosemary, basil leaves etc. are easily available in marts.
How to make?
– Take a medium sized potato. Wash the potato well and cut it into four pieces and keep it immersed in water.
Boil one liter of water in a pot and add 1 teaspoon of salt to the boiling water.
-Put the cut potatoes in the boiling water and cook until half cooked for three minutes.
-Put it in a bowl. Add some cold water to it and leave it.
– Put three table spoons of cornflour and three table spoons of flour in a bowl. Now add a quarter of a teaspoon of salt, a quarter of a teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of chili powder, half a teaspoon of oregano, half a teaspoon of rosemary.
– Put all these ingredients in the flour and mix well, and before that add the potatoes kept in cold water to the flour and stir well and leave it for three minutes.
– Place a pan on the gas and put 300 ml of oil in it and fry the potato in the oil and take it out.
– Finely chop three large cloves of garlic, one medium-sized onion, 40 grams of green coriander.
-Again put a table spoon of butter in another pan and put garlic in it and fry the raw garlic until it becomes slightly brown and then add the onion and fry the onion until it becomes light brown.
– Now put a pinch of salt, a pinch of coarse salt, a quarter of pepper, a quarter of cumin, a quarter of red chili powder and a quarter of Timbur, mix it well and put coriander and put potatoes.
-Cook the potatoes in a medium flame, ‘toast’ one by one. By doing this, the masala adheres well to the potatoes.
– If you are preparing this mustange potato for children, keep less chilli and turmeric in it.
-This mustang potato is ready in about 30 minutes. Now it can be served. This snack is loved by children and even the elderly.