Hydra facial, which makes the face bright and beautiful, has become the choice of many women these days. According to Hydra Facial Company, this facial technology is used in more than 80 countries including Nepal.
Facials are usually done with hand exercises. But in Hydra Facial, technology is used more than hands.
What is Hydra Facial?
Hydra facial is a multistep facial method. It is different from other facial methods because it cleans the dead skin and dirt on the face from the inside through new technology and makes the face glow. A small amount of chemicals are used in it. Its special feature is to do facials using vitamins and serums according to skin type and problem.
How is it done?
It basically does three things – deep cleansing, exfoliating and hydration.
– First of all, the face is cleaned by removing cream, powder or foundation so that facial can be done easily.
– Then after scrubbing the face, massage with vitamin C, antioxidant serum cream and leave the face to cool down for some time. It makes the face clean from inside.
-Hydra mask is applied after cleaning the face with the machine. After 20 minutes, serum is applied on the face. After reaching inside, the serum makes the skin soft.
-This method takes at least one hour to complete. If the skin is very weak and sensitive, the rash comes first. Special attention should be paid in such cases. In such a situation, facial massage is used less and machines are used more.
– Dust and pollution affect the skin a lot. It is better to do a hydra facial to avoid those effects.
– It cleans the inner layer of the skin properly.
-Keeps the face soft and hydrated.
– Makes the skin shiny.
– Closes the pores on the face.
– Tightens the skin by reducing wrinkles.
– Removes dark spots.
– Increases collagen production.
Age group and time period
Hydra facial can be done at any age above 18 years. However, it is advisable to have a hydra facial if you have dandruff on your face at a young age and your skin is very dry.
A single hydra facial cleans the face and gives good results. But to maintain the glow and health of the face, it should be done frequently. Since this is a chemical-free technology, no matter how much you do it, it will not affect the face. For best results, it is generally recommended to have a Hydra Facial every 20 to 25 days.
Generally, the fee of Hydra Facial starts from 4000 rupees. The service charge varies according to the quality of the goods used in it. The fee may be more expensive than other facials. But this method seems to be relatively expensive as it makes the face healthy for a long time without mixing chemicals.
In which case should not do hydra facial?
-Hydra facial should not be done by pregnant women.
– Although it is suitable for all skin types, it may not be suitable for skin allergies. In this case, you should consult a doctor.
Let’s pay attention
– Facial problems cannot be solved by Hydra Facial alone. If you drink enough water, eat fiber-rich foods, sleep at least eight hours and emphasize physical exercise, your face will look shiny, healthy and bright.
-After doing Hydra facial, care should be taken according to the skin.