Often less important but very sensitive organ is the skin. As it is associated with the beauty of the human body, scientific methods should be adopted in its care.
– The skin is the largest gland in the body, made up of more than 90 percent collagen protein, which is classified into two parts, dermis and epidermis.
– With age, it is natural to have chauripana on the skin. However, even at a young age, various health problems are associated with the appearance of this problem.
– Basically the lack of water and nutrients (vitamins A, C and protein) in the body, mental stress, excessive smoking, fluctuations in thyroid hormones are responsible for this.
– So changing the lifestyle is the only way to solve the problem.
– For healthy skin, fruits, carrots, lemons, amla, cucumber, melon and other vitamins A and C and minerals are suitable.
– Protein foods like nuts and fish are also indispensable for the skin.
– Maximum use of moisturizer is required to solve the problem of dry skin. It is also suitable to use oil base moisturizer.
– For smooth skin, you should use a moisturizer that dries quickly.
– Steroid-mixed creams available in the market are causing serious skin problems.
– Such creams change the true appearance of the skin. Such creams are a cause of skin thinning, wrinkling and nausea.
– Let’s choose a cream that suits your skin. Otherwise, there is no choice but to repent.
– There are plenty of natural ways to protect the skin from chauripana.
– Soak a piece of green cucumber in lemon water overnight and put it on the face for half an hour once a year to prevent skin chauri.
– The ripe (yellow) cucumbers are cut into one-inch pieces and soaked in a light liquid solution of lemon, chiuri ghee and gram flour for 6 hours and kept twice a week for 45-60 minutes.